[Blogger] Transfer from Tumblr to Blogger

凌晨2:22




Its a long story, when I start to write blog on 無名小站, I am just a kid...
About 5 years ago, the 無名小站 was shot-down, and I transfer it to Tumblr...

For some reason I am not maintain tumblr, but using blogger.

Today, I am really happy that I can save back my blog from 無名小站 to Tumblr and then back to blogger...

I cannot explain anything when I  saw a old post about 10 years ago... it's really ahh... like Time machine, bring me back to the pass, it looks I grew  from children to adult... Anyway lets look how to move it from Tumblr to Blogger.


STEP 1: Export Posts from Tumblr Using Tumblr2Wordpress

using:

http://tumblr2wordpress.benapps.net/


  • Tumblr Account: [yourblogname].tumblr.com (ex.jumbodumbothoughts.tumblr.com).
  • Exported Content Format: HTML
  • Permalink Slugs: Any option, unless you use a custom domain for which Tumblr post ID is the most ideal.
  • Export for: Self-Hosted Wordpress Installation
  • Post Options: It's your choice as to what to include in your migration.
  • Click Export.





STEP 2: Convert Wordpress backup file into a Blogger XML file


Using : 

http://wordpress2blogger1.appspot.com/

Simply upload the file from Step 1 and you will receive a converted file ready for importing into Blogger.





STEP 3: Import into Blogger

From the Blogger Dashboard, go to Settings > Other > Import Blog and choose the converted file..

STEP 4: DONE...




[Reference]

From Tumblr to Blogger

You Might Also Like

0 意見